How to Join
If you are are chef or cook and are interested in becoming a member you must:
1. Gain a nomination from an existing Euro-toques member
2. Submit CV, menus and a list of their food suppliers (where applicable), or a statement
3. Accurately and truthfully acknowledge their food suppliers/producers on their menu
4. Demonstrate that the Euro-toques principles of food sourcing are followed
5. Commit to abide by the Euro-toques Code of Honour in their work
To apply online click here
If you are a small producer and would like to apply for this type of associate membership, please visit the online application process here.
If you are a larger business or organisation and are interested in Associate Membership or Partnership, please contact Caroline (Secretary General) at email@example.com or on 01-6779995.